The Intrepidor 2 is designed to inspire and get you out touring!
Ideal for SUV and soft roaders, the Intrepidor 2 uniquely features a tropical fly with triangle side vents. Constructed with tough 260gsm cotton poly ripstop canvas, a 2.1m square alloy slide ladder, light weight alloy base and a full alloy centre pivoting yoke, you can have complete confidence in your set up. Darche quality includes a comfortable 65mm mattress, 600gsm PVC cover with cold crack treatment and twin needle lock stitching. The Intrepidor 2 combines innovation, premium materials and construction.
*Note: The Inrepidor RTT is not shown in this video. The Panorama RTT is featured in this video to showcase the general set up of a Darche Rooftop tent.
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop fly
- Fly features 2 triangle side vents
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- 260gsm cotton poly ripstop canvas
- A 2.1m square alloy slide ladder is included
- 65mm thick high-density mattress
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover with cold crack treatment and D ring tie downs
- Internal alloy frame is 1mm gauge x 25mm diameter tube, with pole sleeves
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Light weight alloy base
- Full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Seams are sealed and twin needle lock stitched, using a fell seam method
- Raw edges are bound with canvas, not inferior synthetic binding tape
- Bound canvas eliminates wicking issues
- A fine, tightly woven multiple yarn (ripstop) in both directions of the weave ensures tear strength, water and abrasion resistance
- Bound canvas window loops
- Strong and fine insect mesh throughout
- Self repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Complete with window poles, pegs and instructions
Size: 1.4m wide x 2.4m long x 1.25m high (open height)